Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Watch Blythe freak out.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fghderotharouitheorighaodfgihaert.


That's me freaking my freak.


SO. Big job interview this week for a MAJOR university here in SA as the Disabilities Coordinator/Counselor. And I know I can rock this job. I was put on this earth to counsel and guide people of all creeds colors backgrounds hell PLANETS with disabilities, have worked in my small time on earth to obtain the clinical background and credentials to call myself a Therapist, and I have been working my ass off with the job apps.


At this point, a year into the hunt, I am ZERO for SIXTY.


Love this economy. :)


The nerves are high because I know I can DO THIS. And the phone interview will be in front of the entire staff....I love phone interviews for the sheer fact that I can have my CV in front of me for reference points, close my eyes, focus on building myself up instead of feeding into my own negative insecurities, and just rock myself out.
It's hard for me to talk about my skills talents and abilities. And it has always been that way. For the reason that I just feel so unnatural talking about me. I'm used to working and people seeing my dedication, leadership skills, and responsible rock-age of the job in person. So in order for me to score this, I HAVE to feel that confidence. I HAVE to let them know why this is the best decision they'll make this summer. I HAVE to show them who I am so they see what I see in this potential partnership.
WHOEVER HAPPENS TO STUMBLE ACROSS MY PIDDLE OF A BLOG, SEND ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY YOU CAN MUSTER MY WAY. Lord knows I need and want this job more than anything.
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. good luck! you are more then deserving, and I know you'll do great, and if they are lucky enough to have you in their department, you'll be the perfect fit... kingston & crash ;)

    ReplyDelete