Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Scorcher

Sitting here drinking my coffee getting through my typical morning routine, which usually consists of Kingston shoving her nose into my face and whimpering (Great Dane whimpers are LOUD), walking said pups, turning the Keurig on (best present everrr), and getting to my daily routine.
I'm off work for the next few days so today I'll probably return my library book and go hang out by the pool. Just finished a great book called "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollack that outlines the history of the food industry and its' control on trying to detail the nutrients in food that could be isolated and controlled for super-pumped up food to sell as super nutrient foods that are truly un-nutritious.

While the hubs to be sleeps the day away after a looooong night in the ER dealing with all sorts of fun San Antonio crime and violence related accidents, I'm trying to keep the house quiet. Possibly venturing to Office Max to photo copy something for a house decorating project--much easier to get those things done when he's sleeping and just nods "uh huh" to my DIY project requests...shh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment